Our Core Values
At DIVERSANT we are dedicated to conducting our business and ourselves with the utmost integrity and in accordance with a set of core values and a formal code of ethical business practices.
Statement of Business Principles
We adhere closely to the Statement of Business principles as put forth by the Ethical Foundation of the TechServe Alliance.
- We adhere to the tenet of equal opportunity for all regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- We abide by all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws with regard to the operation of our business.
- We DO NOT engage in illegal restraint of trade, unfair competition, or violation of anti-trust laws and DO promote free and fair competition among members.
- We DO NOT defame clients, consultants, or competitors.
- We preserve all proprietary information relating to the business of our clients.
- We actively avoid misrepresenting a consultant's skills or experience.
- We DO NOT misrepresent a consultant's pay rate, contract terms, assignment duration, or other subjects pertinent to the business relationship.
- We DO NOT have unreasonable non-competition clauses or unfairly prevent a consultant from pursuing other opportunities.
- We DO refrain from soliciting employees of our own active clients.
- We DO NOT induce consultants to breach or improperly interfere with a contractual relationship.
- We have a clear policy for payment of consulting, marketing and recruiting personnel.
- We comply with clients' established business practices including those policies relating to gifts and gratuities to client employees.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our code of conduct.